WE’D LIKE TO INVITE YOU TO JOIN OVSC OPERATION TEAM
With the purpose of creating a platform for offshore and onshore Vietnamese students to share experiences and help each other, OVSC are seeking to appoint outstanding and enthusiastic overseas Vietnamese students to join our operation team for summer projects in 2015.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to improve your leadership skills, build networks, make friends, help others and create a bright future for your career path as well as other Vietnamese students. If you are interested in any of these following positions, please follow the steps below (if you already registered, one
of the OVSC members will email you soon).
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with title “Application for OVSC Operation Team”.
People who help new Vietnamese students to settle down in new countries
1 country manager in each country: USA, Australia, UK, Singapore, Canada, New Zealand, Japan, etc… and several city managers for different cities
– Share your experience of living overseas to new students.
– Assist new students to settle down in new cities/countries, such as: engaging them with your groups/communities, settling down, finding rooms/hostels…
– Friendly, approachable, creative, and have a mind of helping others.
– Excellent in communication, time-management, leadership skills.
– Persuasive, resourceful.
– Experience in student- service management is an advantage.
Event Management team leaders/members
1 leader, 3 or more members
Helpers from overseas schools and local high schools/universities and building a management team
– Liaise with other teams to organize study abroad, job/internship, and life skill event and orientation camp.
– Conduct effective agenda and content for summer camp event.
– Prepare handbook content and needed materials for participant.
– Contact and rehearsal with guest speaker before the event.
– Recruit event management team member
– Ability to manage and conduct effectively an event.
– Ability to listen to others ideas without bias.
– Excellent in communication,time-management, leadership skills.
– Flexibility, friendly, creative
– Can-do attitude orientation camp.
People who speak and share on-stage.
Position available: not limited
Participate in the OVSC study abroad events to share your experience during the time you are living overseas.
– Ability to share and draw attention of public
– Friendly and approachable